- All parents and caregivers need support from the community to raise happy, healthy children.
- There are programs and resources in our community that help strengthen families, support parents who are struggling, and offer parenting coaching and support when you need it.
- Parents, providers and child care professionals all have a powerful impact on Colorado’s next generation. In fact, since the day they are born, every interaction we have with children teaches them something about the world.
- Many families will face difficult situations that can impact their children, especially in early childhood.
- Parenting and family support programs strengthen Colorado families, help them through tough times, and ensure that all children can achieve their full potential.