- The future prosperity and well-being of our community depends on our ability to foster the health and development of the next generation.
- The experiences and relationships that children have in the first years of life can impact their health and learning for a lifetime.
- Children who have healthy relationships and positive social-emotional development early in life are better equipped to develop the skills and abilities that will help them succeed in school and beyond.
- When communities come together to support the healthy development of the next generation, we lay a foundation for the future prosperity of our community.
- By ensuring that children get the developmental support they need when issues arise, we enable all children to achieve their full potential and grow up to be productive community members.